Recipe of the Month – Chockywockydodah
Have some fun in the kitchen this month, with little and big kids alike.
Create your own version of a Chockywockydodah, using as many chocolate inspired ingredients as you can find in the store cupboard to be in for a chance to win one of two family tickets to Pennywell Farm worth £55.00 each.
The best photo wins! Competition deadline – 31st July 2016
Instructions for Salcombe Dairy Ice Cream Chockywockydodah
Rich Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream
Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream
Smarties or Mini Smarties
2 Double Chocolate Digestives
Chocolate Animal biscuits
- Take 2 double chocolate chip digestives and place in a sandwich bag and smash. Take a bar of chocolate of your choice and break into small pieces.
- Dollop 2 generous scoops of Rich Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream and put in a sundae dish.
- Sprinkle on half the smashed biscuits, a handful of smarties and half the broken chocolate pieces.
- Add a dollop of Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream and the remainder of the smashed biscuits, smarties and broken chocolate.
- Spray squirty cream on both sides and decorate with chocolate covered animal biscuits.
- Then EAT & ENJOY!